Leipzig Neuseenland

Knautkleeberg-Knauthain is one of Leipzig's districts directly adjacent to the floodplain forest. In addition, there are numerous waters in the vicinity, all of which can be used for water sports.

The beginnings of Großzschocher

Großzschocher is situated at the Elster Mühlgraben and the White Elster east of it. The floodplain forest surrounds both rivers. Großzschocher is a former village that was incorporated into Leipzig around 1920.

Engelsdorf is one of the youngest districts of Leipzig: Until the turn of the millennium, Engelsdorf was still an independent municipality, but was finally incorporated in 1999.

Sonnenberg facades

It lives centrally on the Sonnenberg. The city centre, main train station, Sachsen-Allee shopping centre and Zeisigwald, the city's green lung, are just 10 minutes' walk from the front door.

Chemnitz Kassberg, Facade Barbarossastr.

It is a special hill, a hill of superlatives: the most populous part of the city, the largest contiguous Wilhelminian quarter in Germany, some even think of Europe. And for over 150 years, with a short interruption, Chemnitz-Kaßberg has been at the top of the residential popularity scale.

View into the park "Schlosspark"

Schlosschemnitz is not as the name - in German language - suggests the castle in Chemnitz, but a district of the city. Hier wurde das Benediktinerkloster 1143 erstmals erwähnt. The town was founded at the end of the 12th century from here.

Leipzig, Innere Nordvorstadt: map dated 1943

Inner City North is a small area squished between the main train station and the much larger City-Northwest with Gohlis to the north. One of the tram stops, park and church on Nordplatz (tram line 12) marks the approximate centre of the residential area.

Saxony-Anhalt, Halle (Saale) Giebichenstein

"Get away from the stone! Your life is mine never come home!"

Giebichenstein (also known as "Giebichensteinviertel") is a district in the north of Halle (Saale) on the eastern bank of the river Saale since 1900.

The municipality of Großpösna in the Saxon administrative district of Leipzig belongs to Leipzig's fat belt in the best sense of the word. Situated to the southeast of Leipzig, this village is very close to Lake Störmthal, part of the Leipzig lakes.

residing and living in the Wolfgang-Heinze-Str. in Connewitz

At the time of the early settlement, Connewitz was a pasture for the working animals, today it is the meeting point of the multi-layered Leipzig culture. The majority of the 14,000 inhabitants are provided by the students of the City of Books. Accordingly, this quarter presents itself openly with scene bars, art galleries, art cinemas and exquisite boutiques.

Always along the banks of the Elbe to Pieschen.

Situated on the right bank of the river Elbe - on the way from the city centre to Coswig, Radebeul and Meissen to the right: The Bürgerstraße with its side streets has been the centre of the district since 1890.

The district of Sellerhausen-Stünz is located about 3 km east of the city centre of Leipzig. This district is framed by the districts Schönefeld in the north, Paunsdorf in the east, Anger-Crottendorf in the south and Volkmarsdorf in the west.

Surrounded by Gohlis-South and the green suburb of Wahren, Möckern led a wallflower existence for a long time.

view across Reudnitz towards the city centre

Reudnitz is located in southeastern Leipzig, directly adjacent to the city centre of Leipzig.

We`ll organize it!