staircase, lift

The two buildings on the historic edge of Leipzig's Waldstrassen-quarter in the inner center north of Leipzig were built around 1900. Comprehensive refurbished at the end of the 1990s, they have been continuously maintained and kept up to date ever since.

According to the construction file, permission was granted to erect the buildings in 1898 during the Wilhelminian period. The plot has a paved inner courtyard with carport. The front building has a lift and houses the high raised ground floor as well as three full storeys and a converted attic storey on two levels. The garden house consists of three apartments.

We`ll organize it!